(952) 460-0273

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance in Bloomington MN

Your home is one of your biggest assets, where your kids grow up, and where you relax after a long day. I understand how important it is to have the right insurance company on your side when you need to make a claim on your home. That’s why I take the time to understand your needs before comparing the coverage and rates of over 30 highly rated homeowners insurance carriers. Contact me or get quotes to get started.

Homeowners Insurance Coverage

Personal Liability

Covers bodily injury and property damage that you cause to another.


Covers your home and attached structures from wind damage, fire, vandalism, and more.

Other Structures

Covers other unattached structures on your property from wind damage, fire, vandalism, and more.

Medical Payments

Covers minor medical bills for guests that are injured on your property.

Personal Property

Covers clothing, furniture, electronics, and other personal property that is damaged or destroyed.

Collectibles & Jewelry

Covers jewelry and other high value classes of property that are subject to coverage limits in a standard home insurance policy.

Additional Living Expenses

Covers the cost of alternate housing while your home is unlivable due to a covered loss.

And more

There are a variety of coverage options available that may be right for you.

I Can Cover

  • Single Family Homes
  • Rental Properties
  • Seasonal / Vacation Homes
  • Cabins
  • Duplex / Multi-unit
  • Condos
  • High Value Homes
  • And more

Home Insurance Discounts

  • Package (Multi-policy)
  • Security System
  • Sprinklers
  • Education & Occupation
  • Paid-in-full
  • New Roof
  • And more

Homeowners Insurance FAQ

Do I need homeowners insurance?

Yes, most people need insurance on their home. While it isn’t required by law in Minnesota, it will be required by your lender if you have a mortgage on the home. Even if your home is paid off, it’s a good idea to have coverage in place for your personal liability exposure and catastrophic losses to your property.

Does home insurance cover water damage?

Whether water damage is covered depends on the source of the water. Water from outside the home that seeps in through the foundation or comes in through windows and doors is typically not covered. Water from a backed up sewer or drain may be covered by voluntary coverage on the policy. Damage from a burst pipe in your home is usually covered as long as it wasn’t a result of poor maintenance.

Group of happy friends with green overlay
Skip to content